Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/28 outfit

I wore a new dress with a white cardigan.

Cardigan: Kohl's a few months ago
Dress: Kohl's 6/27/10
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Kohl's
Earrings (you can't see): Kohl's

Who would have thought I had that much from Kohl's.

My feet hurt throughout the day.  I actually sat at my desk a lot with my shoes kicked off.  What is even more surprising is that I sat in a meeting with my shoes kicked off.  I guess all the shopping and walking and 2 days in a row with dress shoes and pointy shoes.

I started work having 2 hours worth of updates on my work computer. That sure made the rest of my day super busy.  I gave Sarah stamp sets that were actually Emily's so she can use them for her wedding things.

I went to body pump at 5.

After Body Pump I went to Costco to pick up Timmy's Pictures and while there I figured I'd get bread. At Sam's club you can pay for little things at the photo place. I learned at Costco that you cannot.  Also Costco does not accept our normal credit card so I decided to use my ATM card.

I pay for the photos and go get in line. I wait in line a few minutes only to realize I lost my card at some point between the photo place and the line. I get out of line to dig in my purse for it and retrace my steps. I cannot find it. I figure I'll pay cash and go to the service desk and they will have it. I was right. But my PNC card has my maiden name on it because when my old one expired they sent me a new one with my maiden name on it and I never complained. So then Costco was unsure if that was really me and I kept saying that it might have my maiden name and said what it was. Finally they let me have it. They told me it was found in the parking lot. There is no way since I used it at the photo center.  It was just a mess.

After Costco I go to Boston Market. I text Dave asking him to make me instant mashed potatoes so I had them when I got home.

I ate 3 cornbreads on the way home. Good thing I bought 6 extra.

Well I get home to the runniest mashed potatoes ever. I don't even know how they got so messed up. I tried to add more flakes. They were the worst potatoes I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment