Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/29 outfit and day

Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (Ross Park Mall - February 28, 2009)
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft on sale (Purchased March 27, 2009 in Cranberry)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (Purchased April 17, 2010 in Cranberry)
Watch: Target 

Today started out with a ton of computer issues but not as bad as yesterday.  I had meetings lined up and had people calling me wanting me to do more work. It was awful
I did make time to go down to lunch but I almost didn't have enough time to finish eating. 
Early in the morning when my computer was rebooting for the first time I went to Haley's desk to just drop off her birthday card. I didn't even say more than 4 words to her. I was in a hurry and she had to get to a meeting.  Looking at her card was nice too bad I gave it away so early in the morning. 

Around 4 after a jam packed day of not getting what I needed to done, I visited Haley to eat some of her fruit from her edible arrangement. 

Man I just remembered now I never got to looking at the NA-YGN presentation to know what I should be presenting on. I have a meeting in the morning but I should be able to find some time. Wow this is going to be really stressful. 

I dropped my car off after work. I wonder if it will be done tomorrow. I told them to call Dave because I knew I wouldn't be at my desk for any length of time for them to get the OK to do work. 

I had leftover Boston Market for dinner and Dave got pizza.
Kitty got to the top of my closet and explored before she got on the Mudd box for the 2nd time and fell. I said she'd fall before it happened and Dave said it'd be funny. Then when she fell he laughed. I didn't think that was nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment