Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sleep

Last night I stayed at work a little late, went home to get Dave, then went to Houlihan's.  It got late because Jen was meeting us there and her text messages were really delayed.

But right after dinner, my tummy didn't feel so good so I wanted to just lie down for a few minutes.  Before you know it, Dave was trying to ask what alarm I needed set for the next day and I got under the covers.

Then at 5:30 this morning Kitty wakes me up.  I wanted to wake up at 5:30 to get ready to go to the gym. Kitty was too cute though so I stayed in bed for a few minutes before getting up and getting ready.  Kitty didn't want me to leave. She sat on my gym clothes trying to stop me from getting dressed.  It didn't work.

I made it to body pump a few minutes early and worked out before work. My first body pump since last Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment