Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Friday, May 28 - Another bad day

I hit snooze again a few times.  Well by a few times I mean for an hour. What else is new. I still had plenty of time.  
I went to run 2 or 3 laps. I did 1. I suck.  I ran 2.1 miles. I learned that my Nike+ calibration is way off on a non-track.   I ran with my gowear fit armband for calorie burn and exercise duration. I ran with my iPhone for splits for each turn so I can compare it to other times and know how well I'm progressing. And then I ran with my iPod to use the Nike+ to get the new data.  So I ran with 2 music things and didn't even have in headphones to listen to music.  I am probably the only one in the world who runs with something that plays music w//o playing music. And I am definitely the only one who runs with 2 of said things (PS Poly is sitting on my lap watching as I type. Maybe she wants to read about my day before she showed up.)

After running I showered. It felt like a fake workout because it was so short.  I put on my red pants and white shirt. All day I felt like people were staring at me. Then at one point someone even turned around to see me as I walked past.  Dave never saw my outfit but after a busy day at work we went to dinner. He saw me and said no wonder people were staring at me. I guess I looked good.  It was the day before a holiday at work so everyone was jagging around and I was trying to get work done. I didn't like that. 


 My watch kept sliding and my arm was wresting on things on my desk. My wrist got some dents.



 We couldn't figure out where to go to dinner. We decided to try Northpark Clubhouse. I had a Chrsitmas party there and didn't like it but we decided to give it another shot.  The food was cheap. The portions were huge. But the food was not good.

At home we caught up on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment