Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Friday, June 11

Friday was a standard busy day at work.
Jen and Chad were going to come over and visit Kitty.  Around 4, I asked if they wanted to come over for dinner too. I was just going to be making pasta.

I ended up not leaving until 5.  Jen left before that but I couldn't get a hold of Dave to find out when he was leaving.  It was all very stressful.
Then I told her to come at 5:45 or 6.  Good thing traffic was bad and she was late because I didn't give myself enough time to cook.

We ate and sat and talked while Kitty slept on the floor. She wasn't very social because she was sleeping.

Once they left, I went to mow the lawn. It had been an extra week since we cut it so it was long.   I mowed the front side on the garage side of the house then I went to mow the other side in the front and the mower broke.


So we had a partially mowed lawn. Of course the mower breaks when we haven't mowed in awhile so then it gets a chance to get extra long.  It was just the handle.   It was pretty hard to move the mower out of the lawn without being able to push it.  I called my mom to see how to throw away a mower because we didn't like this electric mower anyway.  When talking to my mom, Timmy talks to Art and apparently Art has another spare mower around so we're going to do a swap and he's going to work on fixing this mower.

Dave and I packed the mower up in the car since I was going down to visit my parents Saturday anyway.
Then I had to do things on my computer so Kitty sits on my messy desk to hang out with me.

I spent awhile packing up clothes for the race on Saturday and before I know it, it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment