Friday, June 18, 2010

Photo of the Day - Christmas Party 2005

On December 10, 2005, Mike had a Christmas Party at his apartment in Brooklyn. I went that year. We drove down from RPI. I made the chocolate covered pretzels.  Timmy made the thumb prints. Gram made the pizzelles and they arrived because I brought them.  This party had a ton of people and a ton of cookies. It made me plan my Christmas party the following year with tons of cookies. My party didn't turn out so well. I had 10 people versus Mike's 40.

This picture makes me want cookies and makes me miss the old kitchen table.

I also loved this party because people dressed up. Not only did I wear a skirt and shirt that I never get to wear but I changed my attire at some point and also wore a dress. I hear people do that at his parties sometimes so I packed two outfits.

A lot of us tasted corn whiskey. It was not tasty as you can tell by my picture.

The rest of the photos are on my old picasa since the event took place before I got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment