Thursday, January 17, 2019

5.6.18 Roadtrip Day 6 Tulip Festival

5:30 - Ella had a bad dream. Slept with us.
Miles woke up so happy.
 He loved eating cashews.


Me: Did you have a good sleep?
Miles nods.
Miles: Crib. ( points)
Me: In your crib?
Miles (Nods): My crib. 



9:04 I was lightheaded


Brought breakfast to room.
Pack up… We take forever.


Try to make packing cubes, failed.  Load car.
Bathroom
11:35 We try to go to presidential library and it’s not open until noon. We decide not to wait.


Super charger
Qdoba
Ella and Dave went to 5 below.





1:32 left
Muskegon Light House
Tesla GPS said to drive through water!
1:51 parked
Right before we parked Miles said potty then pooped in his diaper.


















We walked to the lighthouse using the wagon for the kids.  We walked to 1 of the light houses.



~2:30 back to car
Miles fell asleep
2:52 stopped for 3 of us to go to the bathroom.

3:33 parked in garage for Tulip Time Festival. Miles was still asleep. We wouldn’t even have gone to the Tulip Festival if it weren’t for my aunt suggesting it. I’m glad she did.
We were at the Tulip Festival until 7:30.
We walked a lot. We had a lot of food. We looked at some vendor booths. We went on some rides.  (Miles wasn’t tall enough for all the rides and he was so bummed about that. The rides were expensive to use the tickets.  Ella was 42” to ride some of them and others she didn’t make the 42” cutoff!)
We had even more food.









































It got so hot.
Ella got so hungry.
The wagon was way better than carrying a kid.  Both kids got so tired. We probably got sunburned.  Dave said he liked Holland.

I pulled a wagon so much and walked so much that I counted it like a workout.
My left knee started bothering me.  The town was nice and big.
7:50 Ella asleep
7:54 Miles crying saying “Mommy hold me” over and over.

He cried so much.




He sat on my lap at the super charger
When I was closing the door, he stuck it leg out and the door smashed it. Well it more like wedged it in. It took a few seconds to realize what happened and to open the door. He sure cried.


Hotel.  So cold out. “Cold cold cold”
Returning the cart, the kids got a lollipop.
Ella was screaming bad.
Bed time
10:35 Miles finally asleep.
Ella still awake.  Dave asleep. Stomach hurt. Time for my shower.

~11:30 Ella is finally asleep.

2:45 Miles woke up crying. He was too smashed in the corner. I moved him and he went back to sleep.

I already posted my instastories compiled video but if you want to refresh your memory here it is.

1 comment:


  1. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may just I desire to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I want to read more issues about it!Gunmetal
    sky blue jeans
    sky blue faded jeans

    ReplyDelete