Tuesday, January 8, 2019

2019 Random Goals

I always make exercise goals but last year I made some random goals. I'm going to do that again this year. I hope I do better than I did in 2018 though.

In 2019:
  1. 240 blog posts with a reach goal of 280. 
    • This is close to 2 posts every 3 days. Last year I had a goal of a post every other day. I met that but missed posting about so many things. I also started making shorter posts with videos so I should be able to hit this. I mean I may have a lot of trouble too when dealing with 3 kids. 183 is my minimum which would be 1 post every other day.  The next few goals are more like sub-bullets of this one but they get their own number for tracking.
  2. 2019 Photo of the week blog posts
    • These can be late but continue with it. 
  3. Weekly new baby blog posts for 6 weeks
  4. Monthly blog posts for new baby
  5. Complete 2 photo books!
    • This was my goal last year and I did 1. I did work on Chatbooks but I will at least want to finish the 2 road trip books I started and almost completed. Then I will need to make a new road trip book. I also want a pregnancy photo book. So clearly that is more than 2 so hopefully I can finish 2. I even have one started for Miles's first year.  (In 2018 I finished 1 book and was really close to finishing a 2nd) 
  6. Read a personal development book
    • I bought one over a year ago and only read the first chapter. I'll read that or another.
  7. Use to-do list notebook.
    • I used it in 2018 and it helped my mental workload a lot so I will continue with it. 
  8. Finish watching 2b Mindset videos.
    • I won't be perfectly utilizing everything but I want to know the stuff at least. 
I should probably have a goal to read fb less and waste less time on instastories.  Some things that are harder to quantify I was thinking about like saying no to more things. I also wanted to get back into the habit of some daily habits but I know with a new baby I do not want to overcommit. For 3 months I made our bed daily and then I was just so exhausted I quit. I miss that. I also go to sleep now instead of cleaning the kitchen every night. I miss that too.    I don't want to put myself in a box of cleaning daily or making bed daily and I miss one and then miss the goal. So for now I'll also add to make the bed and clean the kitchen more than I've been doing the past month. (Which is making the bed only when I have a lot of laundry to fold on it and cleaning the kitchen once a week.) 

Reach goals
  1. Clean the kitchen 2x week
  2. Make bed 2x week

No comments:

Post a Comment