Saturday, January 26, 2019

29 Weeks (January)

I don't know how I gained 1.6 lb since yesterday. That makes my weight gain a ton for this week.  Now I weigh .4 lb more than I weighed at 29 weeks with Ella. My starting weight was 1.6 lb lower this time. I weighed a lot less at the start of pregnancy with Miles and I gained more by this point. I ended at roughly the same weight. The last weekly weights are both 6 days from when I actually gave birth but I think I ended at roughly the same weight and gained 42 with Ella and 50 with Miles.   I do keep eating when I'm lightheaded. It never fixes it so I don't know why I keep thinking that I'll eat more.

My inner thighs/groin have given me some pain this week when I overdo it. Sometimes I don't think I overdo it but then it hurts a bit. Then they bother me all day and night. Turning over at night apparently I don't do it right and my groin hurts a lot.
Ella tried to block so many pictures today
I pulled out the bin of baby clothes and bin of baby toys that were underneath the steps and they are now super handy in the closet. I didn't actually look at the clothes yet though. I have more boxes of baby clothes I should pull out.

I keep wanting to do so much before this baby comes and then I keep getting sick and then lightheaded. It's misery. I've wasted so much time when Miles and Ella are at preschool because I can't function.  I did have 2 days this week that I wasn't lightheaded but then I got hit with being sick and lightheaded on top of that.
The comparison pictures aren't the best. The angles are off and the one with Ella is a bit fuzzy since I had to crop it from a big collage.
Size of baby: Butternut Squash, 15.2 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 2.5 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I have gained 22.8 lbs overall with a 3.8 lb gain this week.  I gained 1.6 lbs in the past day so I think something is off.



Maternity Clothes:  I wear maternity tops daily and athletic pants that aren't maternity. I'm avoiding wearing my XS pants since they are a bit tight now going up. But my Medium pants are still pretty darn loose. Some maternity shirts are too short so I have to retire them.

Sleep: Sleep was even worse this week. I have had trouble falling asleep. Then I sleep horribly and toss and turn a lot. Then when turning over my trigger/realize the groin pain then I'm cringing. 


What I miss: Sitting with my legs crossed. Reaching for things while sitting. I miss running.


Symptoms: My back is sore. I'm lightheaded. I'm not sleeping well.

Best moment this week: Running on Tuesday (I couldn't think of a best until I wrote about Exercise and realized the run was in fact this week.


Looking forward to: Coming up with a name. Or maybe deciding on a name. Names are hard.

Exercise:  I ran on Tuesday and that pretty much broke me for 2 days. My groin hurt so bad I barely could sleep. The actual run was so fun and I wish I could run more. I really needed that run. I miss running. (Oh I better go back up and put that I miss running.) I really want to work out 3 days a week and I am failing miserably with being sick and lightheaded.

Same this time: My back hurt all three times. My groin hurt this time and with Miles. I didn't write about it hurting with Ella but don't think it did.  Maternity shirts are too short this time and with Miles. Apparently boy names are hard and we had a tough time last time too.

Different from last time: I didn't seem to mention being so lightheaded either of the past 2 times.

29 Weeks with Ella
29 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment