Saturday, January 12, 2019

Kids Say ... (October 2018)

I'm getting worse and worse at documentation. 

---------

It's nap time. Miles goes in the pantry. And comes out

“I got snacks for nap time.” -- see pic

10/14/18
----------

Miles needed his shoes. Ella found them. Miles is so excited "Thanks Ella. You are a big helper in your family, Ella."

10/14/18
----------

Miles: Kitty come here. I want to show you something.
Me: What do you want to show kitty?
Miles: I want to show kitty the lights. Kitty look at the lights. Do you see the lights?"

10/22/18
----------

My kid for you. I need to change his diaper. I tell him
Me:OK Miles it's time to eat.
and his face lights up. I realize I said the wrong word.
Me: Sorry Miles I mean I have to change your diaper.
Miles: NOOOO!

10/27/18

No comments:

Post a Comment