Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019 Exercise Goals

I often write a goal post at the beginning of the year. Years ago I also had monthly goal posts. This year is a little tougher but I'm going to try.  It's tougher because as I get more and more pregnant, workouts change.  Then once you have a baby, you take 6 weeks off. But if it's anything like last time, it might be way way longer. I don't want to do the year without any goals though. 

For 2019, here are my exercise goals:
  1. Run 36 miles
    • That's 3 miles a month but really I won't be running for awhile. I'll start running and then run .5 mi at a time then maybe up to 1 then maybe longer. I really hope I can run. Running is my favorite. 
  2. Run 36 times
    • I remember after giving birth and finally being cleared to run you start slow and only run about a half mile at first. So I decided to add a number of times goal.  I will probably run 3x before I give birth so then the rest will be after. Just looking at the goal now of 3x/mo but when you think about it that I won't be running until June that's 6x/mo after that. That seems tough. 
  3. Complete 2 Beachbody programs
    • I plan to do random workouts and not a program until probably June which is why the number is 2.
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week)
    • It will be more like 4x/week, then 0x/week, then who knows what. 
For inspiriting others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups
This may not seem like a lot but, I am not even sure I will make it.

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment