Sunday, January 20, 2019

28 Weeks (January)

By the third time around I expect to be huge. I'm still in shock some of my maternity tops don't fit. They are too short. I guess wearing pants below my belly instead of those big maternity jeans might contribute to that. 
I feel like I look pretty similar in all the pregnancies but was rounder in the first.
I have quite the noticeable love handles now. 

We tried to get Miles to sleep in the bunk bed instead of his crib.  It failed Saturday night. Then Friday night we tried again. After 3 hours he was asleep, but then 3 hours later he woke crying and wanted to go to his crib. I have a few months to get him used to a bed.
Size of baby: Iceberg Lettuce, 14.6 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 2.2 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  19 lb gain overall. I gained 2 in the past week. 


Maternity Clothes:  Pretty much all tops.  I wear athletic capris and yoga pants that are not maternity. My hoodie is not maternity and it doesn't zip. 

Movement: I feel movement. The same as it's been but then I notice I can see my belly move a little now. 


Sleep: I am so tired by the time I get to bed. I even didn't write in my one line a day at night a couple nights this week and I have written in it daily since last January 1. I wake up at least once to pee. Poly wakes me up at least once a night pawing at my back because she wants me to face the windows versus facing the middle of the bed and she wants an afghan spread out for her. It's tough to fall back to sleep many times too. 


What I miss: Bending to clean with ease. My belly gets in the way when I reach for things or when I shimmy between things. It's like I forget it's expanding. 


Symptoms: My back has been sore a lot. My sleep is crap. If I'm woken up, I have a tough time falling back to sleep. 3 times this week I was awake for 2 hours in the middle fo the night.  I'm waking up with leg cramps. I'm so so so so so lightheaded this week. 

Best moment this week: I don't even know. I was so over being lightheaded and not being able to function.


Looking forward to: picking out a name. 

Exercise:  I did 3 days in a row of exercise earlier in the week but it was only 15 minutes and I got lightheaded every single time before the end. 

Same this time: My back was sore. I exercised a little every time even though I feel like mine were awful this time. 

Different from last time: I haven't had swollen ankles this time (or last time) but I did the the first time. I painted onesies last time but haven't even though of anything this time.  I didn't even mention being lightheaded in either of the 2 previous 28 week posts.

28 Weeks with Ella
28 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment