Thursday, January 24, 2019

4.17.18 Moving Day 2

The movers showed up at 7:30 again. Bright and early.  The day was way less stressful today since mostly everything was sorted through with what stays and what goes.  I still had to redo some stuff to get it back on the bed so they wouldn't touch it.

Miles loves saying "hi" to the movers every time we walk by them or they walk by us.

My dad was a help again.

It's exhausting. It's hard to figure out what you need for the next few days and what you need for the road trip.  You have to think about what you need for both and what you need for just one or the other.

Miles is a trooper.








 

I told them to let me vacuum this carpet before they rolled it to pack. But they didn't. :( 



 
 










Miles pointing out the moving truck to me incase I didn't see it.

 Miles doesn't like peanut butter sandwiches but peanut butter on a spoon was something he liked.






Everything is getting emptier and emptier.


"Paint" that they wouldn't pack. :(

 Doing some exercising.












 We went out to dinner and apparently based on the pictures, the kids switched sides at least once.




I looked down and saw my fitbit was dead. I wondered how many hours it was dead!




No comments:

Post a Comment