Friday, January 4, 2019

2018 Exercise Goals - How I did

I last updated in November but wasn't exact with everything.

I made a post with 2018 goals and I have updated about my monthly progress a few times.

For 2018, here are my exercise goals and how I did:
  1. Run 72 miles (that's 6 miles a month) with a reach goal of 100 miles = 107.48 
    • My plantar fasciitis got bad so I last ran on November 4 too.  
  2. Complete 4 Beachbody programs - I completed 3 phases of 80 day obsession but still only count that as 1 program I guess.  I have 2 workouts left of LIIFT4. During LIIFT4 I did some other shorter videos some days so I could have finished it.  Shred week is harder with a huge pregnant belly.  
  3. Exercise in some form 208 times (that's 4x/week) = 276
    • My app says I have exercised 276 times. I know there were times I did minor things and didn't document it. 
Random other goals related to exercise -- I haven't done anything there!
  1. Have a photo shoot while running
  2. Have a photo shoot while doing various forms of exercise
  3. Combine random exercise files/videos to one spot on my computer
For inspiring others, I hoped to
  1. Run 6 free challenges = 8 
    • 2 in February 
    • 2 in March.
    • 2 in June!  
    • 2 in August.  
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups = 4 
    • I ran one in August (~7 weeks) 
    • October 1 (9 week group)  
    • December. 
Well I never did exercise photo shoots but I did record lots of exercise videos and after I got my ring light the screen shots are a lot better. Maybe that can count. I still wanted a photo shoot but after I got pregnant I didn't really want one.

I didn't meet everything but I made goals before I knew I was moving and before I knew I'd have a 4 week road trip. So all in all I call it a success. Also I made them before I knew I'd be pregnant for 5 months of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment