Wednesday, January 23, 2019

5.7.18 Roadtrip Day 7

6:36 Miles woke up but I closed the blinds and he went back to sleep. Dave woke up at some point and that sort of woke me up.

8:51 I was awake for real.





McD's








Notre Dame. We spent an hour and 20 minutes walking around.
1:00 Returned to car.
Ella walked 22 minutes with Miles in the stroller. Then it was all downhill from there. I had to carry Miles, or he was on my shoulders, or he walked.  It sucked.
My arms and neck are sore from holding and having Miles on my shoulders.  























Once in the car the kids are starving.


Then Miles cried. “Mommy hold me’

1:11 left parking lot to go to lunch. (10 min in car was getting situated and finding a restaurant)



1:13 we were in the parking garage for lunch.
Barbici.
I did not like the bread.  


















2:09 Back to car.

We are driving and everyone is singing but me and I hear Ella ask what Miles is eating in the bag.  He found the elephant ear bag and was eating some.

Ella asked to try it so Miles reaches over and hands her a piece.  She bit it and didn’t like it so gave the rest back and he shoots his hand over to get it back.  They can barely reach each other.















1:54  Oh my the time zone hanged and I didn’t know it.


2:27 Morrisville Super Charger
(Miles is asleep so I stayed in the car with him.)
2:52 Ella woke Miles


Finding hotel took a long time and then we finally left.


3:55 Super charger

4:20 state line Indiana - Illinois.




We got to the hotel and had a million things to unpack. Dave went to park the car and I took the kids up. The bellboy took our luggage up. When I get to our floor, I see him waiting for me and also the guy with the pack n play waiting for me. I can’t believe the luggage beat us up.













Dinner
Miles spilt my water
Changing table not in restroom but in family restroom.   Can barely fit between chairs to get to bathroom.

The walk to and from dinner was entirely too long to not have the kids in a wagon or something. I’m the one that ends up suffering holding Miles.










Cupcakes from Sprinkles on the way home.

“Cupcake” over and over from Miles.

I already posted my compiled instastories, but if you want to refresh your memory here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment