Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The week is half over

I was up late last night prepping so then I slept in a little. I still went to the gym this morning.

I ran 2 miles. Then I got to my desk at 8:55. At 10 it felt like I hadn't accomplished anything yet.
Most of the day seemed to go that way.
I ate at my desk while working.

I hvaen't read facebook in days. I feel so behind.

I left work at 4:40. I wanted to leave at 3:30 or so because of cooking and cleaning for tonight.
Then I got home and realized there was much more to clean than I expected.

I had to take my daily picture after I got home today.

I wore 2 new things today. But the necklace I already wore on Monday.
I got my VS order. The red pants that I was super excited about arrived. And the inseam was wrong. 4 inches too short. The brown pants were nice though. The new shirt is nice. the sleeves are a little short on the shirt though.


I cooked raviolis. I reheated yesterdays cheese fondu. I eat WAY too slow.



Then after we finally finished eating, we started the Stampin' Up class.

I was very disorganized.

Roughly 2:15 of the 2:45 class was physical activity according to my gowear fit.

The class lasted a bit long but we did some talking and things and didn't get started right away.

Post class picture:


Then I watched American Idol.
I brought work home but I did not look at it. I should quit carrying it home.

I want to swap purses but I keep getting lazy. I need a smaller/thinner wallet I think.

I keep coughing. I have the worst cough. During my party and during my run today, I barely coughed. While exercising I don't cough. While sitting here, I cought like crazy. By the worst cough I don't mean it is bad, I mean it is not a good cough. It isn't deep enough so I keep coughing. I think there is more that I need to get out but I can't get at it. Dave keeps yelling at me to cough better and to quit constantly coughing. I just have such trouble.

Tomorrow I have to run 3.5 miles and then I"m going to body Pump. I have to see if I can get that in. I do not think I can leave my desk by 4 to make sure I have enough time to change and run and then have a few second breather before pump.
Friday is the NA-YGN skate party.
Saturday is another stampin' up party at 10am. then at 3 I'm going to North Park to walk with Haley
Then on Sunday (unsure of time), I will be going to North Park to walk with Brianna. My parents may visit Sunday, but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment