Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunday

I woke up early and ended up wasting a ton of time trying to get my eye-fi memory card to actually upload to my computer.

Then I went running. I ran 5 miles at north park. I ran it in under 50 minutes.

That shocked me. As I was running, I got faster. Also it got warmer. North Park seems a lot hillier when running it than when walking it. I felt like I could keep going but figured I better not since it's a 5 mile loop so I may have ended up dead tired too far away from my car.
Before putting on my white jacket to run, Dave said I looked like cat woman.


The weather was nice when I was done running.


Then I came home, tried to get the eye-fi card to work, showered, and hurried to the mall.

I was 2 minutes late meeting Brianna. I did tell her I'd probably be 10 minutes late. I didn't have time for lunch though. I ate a thing of cheese and a protein bar in the car on the way there.

After 5 hours of shopping at the mall I spent way too much money. I got so many awesome things though. I ended up with 25 things and I could have ended up with 26 but I gave Brianna the one free panty at the one store.
I did spend a little too much on 2 jackets for running. But in my defense when I ran my wrists were exposed because the jacket thing I already own doesn't have sleeves long enough.
Here is one of the jackets


I got home, modeled all my clothes for dave, and then ate dinner.
Then I started laundry. I did 3 loads. It was a ton. While doing laundry, we watched Catch me if you can. I already saw that movie. I didn't remember until a few minutes into it.
I fell asleep at the end. I was so exhausted. It sucked that the third load was still in the dryer. I had to wait it out. I mostly folded damp things and hung up damp things. I couldn't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment