Saturday, February 20, 2010

ok

I'l probably want this later

I walked at North Park this morning. Starting aroind 9:40am.
Then at 10:30 i was done walking
i talked a little
got home at 11. showered and made a bridal shower card
went to bridal shower.. was 5 minutes late
that lasted a few hours

then i went to my parents. i looked at swim suits my mom is considering ordering
then we went to hoss's
then we jagged around a little
then went to target and Giant Eagle
Then i spent 2 more minutes at my parents house
then i came home.

that was late when i got home

now i've been updating files since I got home and I'm so tired.

My camera hasn't been upoading right to picasa like it's supposed to automatically
and then it's supposed to also upload to my computer. i can't find said pictures. even the pictures from a few days ago that are already on picasa and i get the email that they go to my computer before the one about them going on picasa so they have to be somewhere and I need to find them. I found the oflder from the first day though so i don't know what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment