Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday - Snow, Socializing

I woke up early and played around on my computer.

I then shoveled the snow that had fallen off the roof and landed blocking our walkway.
while doing this I hear a cracking and jump away almost falling all over the snow. I just fell a little bit. I was almost done with what was there too. I thought I could have died with all that snow. The picture doesn't do it justice. The porch is two steps up. The snow just slides off the tin roof.
This was what almost fell on me.

I got to work at 8
I left at 5:10

I stopped at OG on the way home to buy Italian dressing. Then I went to McGuinnis Sisters to buy desserts. I bought some awesome ones. I put them on the serving tray Lori got me. That thing is great.

Then Dave and I cooked.


Briana and John were a little late. They got lost a little. But it gave us time to finish cooking. It gave the pasta time to stick together though.
I put too much chili powder in the sauce though. I made 2 jars worth so then the sauce to meat ratio was too little. Sad times.

We ate a lot of desserts that I got out more

We talked. i gave them a tour. I didn't clear for the tour.

I was hungry after they left. I eat too slow so I was still hungry.
I had more salad.

We watched Grey's Anatomy.
Now it's time for bed but I want to wait until midnight so I have a days worth of my gowear fit numbers.

I'm walking at 8:30 am with Brianna so maybe I shouldn't wait.

Sunday we're both going to the mall too. That's 3 days in a row together. Usually I don't hang out with someone 3 times in 1 month.

2 comments:

  1. iamoddd (LiveJournal)February 19, 2010 at 1:36 PM

    That is a scary snow-fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)February 19, 2010 at 10:01 PM

    I know. I emailed someone at work with the picture saying i almost died. then said i didn't and i exaggerate. but it was a lot. and super scary.

    ReplyDelete