Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another day

another day. another update

Last night while I was preparing for my SU class, Dave watched Lost and 24. He deleted Lost by mistake. I even warned him not to. I was up past midnight last night. And I was up at 6am again today.
I don't get why I keep waking up before my alarm. I also can't fall back to sleep. This is the opposite of what I used to be. I used to hit snooze 3-5 times and sleep until 7:30 only because I had to force myself to wake up.

I wore a new skirt today. I also wore my hair up. I didn't get compliments today but people did eye me up.




It was a busy day at work. I feel like I never get done what I need to get done though.

Something I've been working on at work is put on hold. The entire time I worked on it, it seemed pointless. The timing was off. Now 2 months later other people agree.

I ran .7 miles today at the gym at 7.2 mph. Then 10 minutes on the elliptical while I talked to someone.
Then it was body combat for 45 minutes
then it was core for 15 minutes.
Wished I ran more though.
I did get a compliment on my nice workout top. But then I got a comment about how I wear too much black.

Then it was off to Giant Eagle to buy cheese and spices and a tomato for dinner. We made http://www.1001recipes2send.com/Appetizers/Salads/3750-Olive_Garden_s_Smoked_Mozzarella_Fonduta.shtml but it was not as good because it was too spicy.
Really Dave made that while I showered.
Man cheese is expensive.



Then by the time we were done eating it was 9:00. Dave watched American Idol without me. I had to finish preparing for my stampin' up class that is tomorrow.
Dave had salad after the cheese while I had some Hostess Donuts.


I just finished planning for that now.
Here is one card that we are making


I guess it's time to upload my numbers and then go to bed. Oh wait I already plugged in my gowear fit. Why did it not load yet.

I can't run tomorrow afternoon. Lindsey will even be there teaching the class. Sad times. I guess I'll have to run in the morning. I didn't pick out my clothes or get my gym clothes ready. I wonder what new thing I'll wear tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. iamoddd (LiveJournal)February 24, 2010 at 1:14 AM

    - I really like that outfit/look.

    - We got a card that looks eerily similar to that one in the mail yesterday (or maybe the day before)! e-Thank-you/pre-Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)February 24, 2010 at 1:34 AM

    Thanks. Someone told me it looked very professional. Well someone who didn't see me but saw the picture. Some at the other building at work.

    Yes i made 2. 1 for class. and one for you. except i mailed you the one that wasn't messed up with the embossing. also you should have gotten that last Thursday.... mail must take too long to get to you.

    ReplyDelete