Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yesterday continuation

When I got to the Skate party, nobody was at the check in table so I didn't do it. Then later I went over and did it w/o anyone there. Then I took the raffle ticket. I didn't know where to put the ticket so I put it in this bag. Later I realized that bag was not the place. I went and talked to the guy in charge. He tore up my ticket not knowing why it was in there so he told me I had to get another one. So I did. I said to him "it doesn't matter, I don't win anyway.

Right when they were about to do the prizes, the guy in charge asked if anyone hadn't gotten a ticket. 1 person had to go get a ticket.

Well the first ticket pulled was mine. Then I pulled the 2nd ticket. It was the girl above who had to go get one. She's a former officer. Then the 3rd ticket was a current officer too. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment