Monday, February 22, 2010

Today

I woke up early to get to work early because I was too tired last night to work.
That was pointless
But I did get to work at 7:20. That's over an hour earlier than my normal time. I think I kind of enjoy getting to work early.
I wore 5 new things that I bought at the mall yesterday.

I got at least 4 comments today about how my shoes were like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Also 3 other people complimented them. I think prior to today I got 1 compliment on my shoes and that was in 2007.


I had a meeting canceled and still had trouble getting everything ready for my meeting. I think I did a horrible job running the meeting. I was also done early.

Then I went to the gym at 4:40. I also only took a 20 minute lunch. I worked a little long.
I went to Body Pump where I wore one of my new exercise tank tops. It is very cute. It probably cost too much though. I think I only went overboard at 1 store and that was where I bought the athletic clothes.
Body Pump was great today. I was able to increase my weights and still do the work. The only trouble I had was on back when my rings pinched my finger and then it really hurt to hold the bar.

I got home and saw the Dunkin Donuts box on the table and realized I forgot about my donuts.


There were 2 left even though I only ate too.
Then i ate some pasta because there wasn't room in the fridge. Dave went to Giant Eagle on his way home. He didn't take the list or know there was a list or remember what he finished over the weekend so he didn't buy all the right stuff but at least he got something and I didn't have to go.


Then I showered because Dave requested I shower before dinner.

He made some fancy pancakes. They don't look fancy but they were and they tasted it so I didn't really love them.


Then I ate chip n dip.


We watched the Deep End and then it was after 9:00.
Then I came upstairs and prepped for my SU party on Wednesday. I have 3 of 5 cards made. Usually I do 4 cards but the 3rd one I prepped is far too basic to even count.
Dave went to go to sleep and said "uh o" because he goes into the bedroom and sees all the junk I left on the bed. So i went in there to unpack my gym bag and pick out my clothes for tomorrow. I decided on my pink shirt and grey pinstripe skirt. The shirt needed to be ironed so I did that. I also ironed 4 other shirts.
Then I changed my mind about tomorrow and I'm wearing my new blue skirt. So I went from wearing 4 new things (bra and shoes in addition to shirt and skirt) to wearing 1 new thing (skirt). oh well.

So my numbers on my bodymedia fit were the best ever yesterday. New high number of steps. New high for duration of physical activity. Also new high for calorie burn. The calorie burn was only 11 calories ahead of another day.

Oh I just have to putz around for 5 more minutes and then I can upload today's data along with yesterdays for graphs. I'll just make that a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment