Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday

I thought of making another real update like yesterday but I'm too tired.

Today I woke up at about 6am with my gowear fit making noises. I thought it might be dying. It wasn't. I got up just fine and went to my computer to inspect this. It wasn't dead so I put it back on and then went back to sleep. Then later when my alarm went off and I kept hitting snooze I had a lot of trouble wanting to wake up. My glutes and quads were slightly sore. I guess lifting last night (which included only one set of squats and one set of lunges) after skipping for so long had an affect on me.
I shoveled but only specific paths for the tires. I made one path going down and one path going up. The going up path was hard. I kept sliding down. i thought I was going to fall.

I drove Dave's car to work but the roads were in perfect condition.

I had a lot of meetings today. I didn't get things done that I wanted to. I had a 3.5 hour meeting to end the day.

Then I went to spinning class at 5. It was really hard. i could tell my glutes and quads were more sore. It was rough. I also had some trouble breathing. I think from being sick I should have taken my inhaler. I did not stay for chiseled core.

I get home to Dave cooking dinner. That was great.
I was able to go shower. After the shower though, i come downstairs to the main floor all smokey. Dave messed up and dropped butter in the oven.

I had salad while the chicken roast was still cooking.

It was good. Then the chicken was done but the vegetables were not. We waited like 20 minutes and still not done. So we ate the chicken.
http://twitpic.com/13usea
Then last the vegetables were done and we ate those. http://twitpic.com/13uufe
The food made my nose run but I couldn't figure out why. Then Dave tells me it is because he put chili powder in.

No comments:

Post a Comment