Tuesday, February 16, 2010

an actual update on my day

got up. took too long to get ready. i woke up early to go to the gym
had to shovel before i left. i shoveled the driveway instead of just behind my car.
shoveling took 20 minutes

then i go to drive to work. roads don't seem bad.
then i turn onto 228 and my car keeps turning. so i'm facing the wrong way on 228.
i go back down the road i came from and turned around in the school.
go to make the turn again. this time i only turned maybe 40 degrees too far so I could fix it.
the first time i was turning from a stop and going slow. the 2nd time the light was green so i wasn't stopped but i was going really slowly.

then the ride to work took forever. 228 should not be the road that is the worst. it's a main road.
oh during the drive i notice my car has 25001 miles on it. ugh i missed the 25000 mark.

get to the gym and change from my boots into my gym shoes.
use the elliptical for a warm up, stretch. then ran.
i ran slower since i'm kind of dead and it's my first day back. the first 1.5 miles were at 6.2 mph. then i stopped and got a drink of water. then i ran at 5.2 mph for .3 then i ran at 5.5 for the rest.
totaled 3 miles just like the training plan says. i did this in about 31 minutes. I think it's the first time I ran 3 miles on a treadmill though. Previously I've stopped at 2.
I do math in my head the entire time.

then i showered and got ready to go to my desk. by this time i'm about 40 minutes behind schedule. My face is quite red.


i do work. i don't feel like working. i'm not getting done what I want to get done.
Today actually dragged on and on at work. Usually it's the end of the day before I know it.

I leave work early. I knew i would that's why i worked out early. I left to go to McGuinnis Sisters and then home to cook for guests. http://twitpic.com/13n6ts
leaving work i didn't even have to wipe off my car but i had to shovel about 2 inches at home.

I shovel and hurry and change my clothes. Lots to do before company comes. Then i realize i forgot to take my daily picture today with me still in my skirt. Last night when I showed Dave what I was wearing to work today, he asked me if i was taking a stick too. This confused me but then he said to beat away all the guys.
Then i get a phone call... water problems. company is not coming.
ugh

still have the food and make it.
The chicken was good
the pasta was too cheesy except dave said it didn't have enough cheese at all. i still can't get rid of the cheese taste in my mouth.
dave didn't like the chicken. he said it lacked flavor. i thought it was very good.
the bread from mcguinnis was garlic. and it was too garlicy.


http://picasaweb.google.com/colleen.michelle.mccloskey/20100216ByEyeFi#

I'm still full from dinner.
I lifted weights for 20 minutes.
That's about it for my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment