Sunday, June 27, 2010

3 New Dresses

I bought 3 new dresses today.  I took pictures of Poly in the middle and forgot to take the zoom off the camera so the pictures are awful but I will post them anyway.  I saved $106 at Kohl's. I spent less than $73.   I will be wearing 1 of these to the wedding I go to August 21.  I may or may not wear some to work. The  black and white one was the most expensive.

The purple is my favorite. That is Dave's favorite too.

All can be machine washed but I believe all have to be line dried.

Can I wear these to work?  I would need a cardigan. Dave says that I can't wear a cardigan over a summer dress. But I think these would look fine with the right cardigan over them.

I really wish I didn't screw up taking these pictures because I think with the rest of my face and with the rest of my legs these pictures would look a lot better.



So what do you think of the dresses? Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I <3 the purple one! You could totally wear that with a cardigan to work. I would say you could wear it with white, yellow, grey, green, or even a pale blue if you found the right shade. You could also wear the black and white one. I am not sure about the black one, though. Maybe in the fall, with patterned tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing it today with white http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/we68JdWfSItPW0bU_Dw8wcWLx7diXGMJYXiIB7W49fg?feat=directlink (I took a few pictures but not all uploaded yet and another one that did has a big circle on my head so this is the only one for you to see.
    Note the cami so I'm not revealing at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looked great today!

    ReplyDelete