Thursday, June 16, 2011

6.3

Dress: NY&Co (2009 or was it 2008)
Cardigan: Express (2009)
Shoes: The Shoe Dept. (2005)
Necklace: Sears (2010)

The gold buckle always throws me off and I'm afraid to wear all my silver things.  I really like how the cut of this dress fits. I have tried on many at NY&Co. since and a lot before and could never get one to work out right.
Poly was too cute sleeping with me so I hit snooze just to spend some more time with her. Eventually I had to get up to run though.
I ran in the morning. I ran 3.29 miles and already posted about it. I did not post the post-run picture though. This is me on my way upstairs to upload my data.
Shirt: Half Marathon, Capri Pants: Target, Tank (not visible): Target.
After work we went to dinner then to Yum for ice cream. Their outside dining has tables too close to the edge. I pulled my chair way back. I took the above picture with my arm extended in front of me. I don't know how people sit so close to the edge.

After food it was time to go to Giant Eagle. That's when my cold hit and I was sick all weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That dress is beautiful, you could remix that SO many ways with any color!

    Hope you had a great time at dinner! I'm sorry you ended up getting a cold though. :(

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete