Friday, June 10, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

07:31:45 AM - I forgot to post yesterday. I forgot to make cookies yesterday. I'm forgetful.
07:38:06 AM - @kendieveryday If anyone made a list for you, share it with me. I'd like someone to do that for me too.
07:39:47 AM - @mikecherepko Well you probably have more social friends than I do. It was tough to get 5 total people to go once.
08:34:27 AM - colleen.akwire.net is down. I think Jesse got rid of the server. Sadness
11:13:21 AM - My 2 second updo is featured: http://bit.ly/ldnbAQ Thanks @angelineevans
04:23:23 PM - I wear dresses everyday now because I discovered they feel as comfortable as pajamas but look nicer
05:12:07 PM - Thanks are you doing anything with all the twitpics? RT @BodyMediaFIT: Congrats 2 @SmilinColleen for winning the #BodyBurn Challenge!
09:23:46 PM - funny: http://www.dontevenreply.com/index.php And you will waste a lot of time reading it so don't click. 8 tons of rocks! haha
09:57:19 PM - @LaurelHeather You must have been excessively tired

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment