Thursday, June 16, 2011

6.2

Necklace: Walmart
Cami: Costco (perhaps it was Sam's Club)
Shirt: Loft
Pants: VS
Sandals: Target
Dress and shoes: Target, Necklace: Walmart
 I came home from work and wanted out of my work pants but it was early so I thought it was too early to change directly into my pajamas. Well before even leaving the bedroom I fell asleep for a nap. I guess it should have been a good time for pajamas. I napped for about three hours.  I went for a walk with Dave after that.  Then that stupid nap messed up my sleep schedule and I could not fall asleep. At 1:30 I started reading and replying to work emails. After a few I realized they'd have a time stamp and wondered if anyone would notice (they did). 

1 comment:

  1. I always notice when people send work emails at weird hours.

    That coral color is stunning on you, I love it! I like those sandals too.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete