Monday, January 16, 2012

1.12

Skirt: Athleta
Sweater: Express
Scarf: NY&Co
Tights: Target
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: Target

It was just barely daylight out and it looks dark. The purple in my skirt and the darker purple in the scarf are the same shade in person. They look totally different here.
Getting ready
 I set my alarm like I normally do even though I went to sleep at 8pm.  I ended up hitting snooze just like normal.  I did wake up at 3am and think it was about time to wake up. It wasn't, so I made myself go back to sleep.
Dave was Telecommuting
I ended up getting to work at 7:45 and was so busy. Time flew. I had too many meetings.  I attended Toastmasters for the first time.  I'm not quite sure what I thought of it. It's scary and good at the same time.  But I should do it so maybe it'll be less scary.
(2 names are wrong and they are printing a retraction)
I learned I was "famous" and was pictured in the Pittsburgh Business Times. After I sent the people emails who were in the picture too, I realized there was a caption and the caption was wrong.  Oh boy.

I wanted to go to body pump since I missed my normal Wednesday class and I got sucked into work and a meeting and didn't get to go. So I missed yet again.  It makes me so angry.
Note how different the color of my skirt looks on my iPhone camera
I didn't even end up going to the gym at all and I just worked until after when Body Pump should have been over.  Then I headed home.  I ate dinner and started to fall asleep sitting in the chair.

I did blog a little and read a little and managed to stay up past 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment