Tuesday, January 10, 2012

12.20

Sweater: Express
Cami: Express
Pants: VS (new)
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Lia Sophia
I was at work without Dave. He was already on vacation for the rest of the year.

I bought cheese and fruit for lunch. It said it came with crakcers and it did not. Also that wasn't pepper jack cheese. At least I can see instead of listening to what it said.  I kind of didn't like the strawberry taste on my cheese.  I did like that I had my own crackers at my desk and crackers didn't waste room in my little container.  It was a very good lunch.  It did take me about 3 hours to eat it though.

After work Dave and I went to Carino's then to Ikea to buy my mom her Christmas present.  There was a ton of traffic.

After we got home, I made and wrote some Christmas cards.  I stayed up past 2am working on them to get them done so they can be mailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment