Saturday, January 14, 2012

1.11

I had to consult my calendar site to figure out what to wear. I was at a loss.  I wore this sweater and shirt before but with a different skirt.

Pants: VS
Shirt: Limited
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Earrings: Target
Boots: VS

I was pretty proud of this outfit. I have no idea why. I think anyone else would have come up with it. But I was proud because it was different than I originally would have though and I was having difficult deciding what to wear.  Oh the little things in life.  Next to be proud about something at work.
 I woke up after an extremely nice sleep.  Who knew taking Vicodin would be so nice.

I went to work. I had far too many meetings.  Meetings ran late. Then I missed Body Pump because I was there too late.   Well since I almost missed Pump, I just kept working.
I took a picture of the training plans pinned to my wall to help me know how many miles I should be running. If only I updated the dates so they still weren't keeping track of a November 20 marathon.

I picked up pizza on the way home.  I watched TV while eating.  Then I went to watch more TV. (I couldn't sit in my normal chair because I had junk all over it so I had to sit on the other couch.) I fell asleep at 8:00 PM.  I woke up 30 minutes later to go upstairs. I was awake a little bit and fell asleep again.

Work + eat + sleep is not how I wanted my day to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment