Monday, January 23, 2012

January workout goal needs

Photo Credit: Jen
In 7.15 days I have to do the the following to meet my workout goals!
  1. Complete 5 cardio workouts {19} - 74% complete
  2. Complete 3 core workouts {13} - 77% complete
  3. Frequency: Run 5 times  {14} - 64% complete
  4. Distance: Run 26.62 total miles {60} - 59% complete
  5. Workout with Dave 2 times  {10} - 80% complete
  6. Lift weights 3 times on my own. {5} - 40% complete
  7. Perform yoga/BodyFlow 2 times  {2} - 0 % complete
  8. Attend Body Pump 1 times  {3} - 66% complete 
  9. 0 double workout days {2} - 100% complete
  10. Stretch for 10 consecutive minutes 2 times {2} - 0% complete
The month is 74% over.  I'm only on track for 3 of them I guess. Oh boy. If only week three wasn't such a bad week.  I should put my goals in excel so I wouldn't manually have to do all the numbers and percents above. I probably messed something up.

How should I plan out my next week to accomplish as many of these as possible.
So far my plan is to run with Jen on Tuesday and run 5 miles (that will help out 2 goals)

Wednesday I have to get my crown at 4 so I won't be able to run after work. I also have a meeting all through lunch so I can't run then.  I do hope to be done and ready to be able to get to body pump at 6pm.


Now plan the rest of the days for me!  Keep in mind I am sore today from my fast 5.1 miles that I ran. I also ran over 6.5 yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment