Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1.16

Cardigan: NY&Co
Shirt: Express
Pants: Express (but I thought I put on my VS ones and I wondered why they felt so big
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Lia Sophia
I got to work early.  I was so busy all day it was insane. I feel so busy a lot lately so it was nothing out of the ordinary.  I wanted to go to Body Pump + run. I did neither and left work after Body Pump would have been over.

I came home and watched TV. I cleaned up a little. I watched more TV.  Then finally I used the exercise bike for 16 minutes. I only count it as cardio if I use it for 15 minutes. I prefer longer but for my workout goals I had to have a cutoff. I was doing the bare minimum.

I watched some popping videos that Dave was extremely grossed out about. {Dave would recommend that you do not click that link.}  Then we watched this other one that he said he needs to recover from.  He is traumatized. Now tell me it wouldn't be the coolest thing if someone you knew had a huge pimple/cyst and you got to pop it and go at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment