Saturday, January 5, 2019

2018 Random Goals - How I did

In addition to my workout goals for 2018, I made some other random goals. I kind of forgot about them though. I knew one and forgot another.

In 2018:
  1. 183 blog posts with a reach goal of 250. = 205
    • I remembered the goal of every other day and all throughout the year I'd know how I was doing based on the tallies. I wished I remembered the 250 reach goal because at the end of the year when I only had 205 I was disappointed with how much stuff I wanted to blog about and never did. I have big events or functions I wanted to blog about and never got it posted. 
  2. Complete 2 photo books! = 1
    • I forgot this was even a goal. I guess next time I make goals I should look at them. I always looked in on my workout goals but never these.  I thought I did 0 but then went back and checked my shutterfly emails and found order confirmation so I at least did 1. 

I only had 2 goals and didn't even do them. Oops.  Do you make some goals for the year? I call them goals and not resolutions. I feel like resolutions are something different.  I will have similar 2019 goals and I will not forget about them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment