Thursday, January 17, 2019

Workout Pants with Pockets

During the summer, I ordered capri pants with a cell phone pocket. Now I can never go back to no pockets. I tend to wear my workout clothes all day because I would run to school then run to pick up Ella later. No sense changing clothes a ton. I didn't run with it in my pocket but then would have my phone with me all day. It was great.  I did run with it in my pocket a few times I ran kid free and it worked great. When I do my workout videos, I don't have my phone in my pocket because I use my phone to record but I assume that would be great, too.  Ever since it became cold I have been on a quest to find workout pants with a pocket.  I am having trouble. I need long length. They either have long length workout pants or pants with a pocket. I found a couple places that carry long length and the long is still too short.  I know someone that bought the 7/8 workout pants and can wear them as real pants.

I ordered a few pairs and my favorite are from amazon. I now own 4 pairs.  I tried another brand on amazon but they were much tighter and not as comfortable. I initially bought a small then when I got pregnant I bought a medium so I could fit into them as I gained weight.

I own two in Bk/Grey, grey (called 09), and then shorts in bk/rose.
The pockets are set a little further to the butt on the gray ones than the other ones. It was harder to get my phone in and out of the pocket while sitting with these ones so I like the other ones better.

I've tried Athleta because they have long length but their long is only 32" and that's too short. That's the inseam of many other regular length pants. I need something like 34" I even used to wear 36" inseam yoga pants. If you see any anywhere with a phone pocket let me know! I want some! But for now I will just long for the slightly warmer temperatures so I can wear my capris. They are the best.

Update: I checked and my current pants are all 35 7/8" - 37". I have a pair that are too short and the inseam is 35" so I guess 34 is also too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment