Thursday, August 6, 2020

2.10.18

Miles woke up early. He woke up at 7. I was so tired.   Dave was up since 6 so he got him. But still I had to deal with him the minute after he gets out of his room.

After we had breakfast, Ella asked if Mummaw and Pap-Pap could come over. So Dave set up a google hangout to have her call them. She asked them a few times but they had trouble hearing. Ella asked each time very excitedly.  Then Ella changed her mind and wanted to go visit them. So that's what we did.

Miles did not nap!  He got tired right on schedule but then wouldn't sleep.

He didn't even nap in the car on the way home.

Timmy came to visit too. He went downstairs and I hear that Ella hugged him when he got there.

After we got home, I fed the kids. Miles ate for so long he didn't even get to bed that early. He was in bed by 7:20 but didn't fall asleep right away.

I started my workout after but didn't finish before Dave finished cooking some stuff for us to eat.





It's been too long and I don't even know what this was from.



My mom and Ella painted. This was a paint by number that Ella picked out as a gift for mummaw. 











We went to Dairy Queen.












No comments:

Post a Comment