Saturday, August 15, 2020

8/13/20 instastories


I wanted to wake Ella up again and Liam wanted to go in her bed so I sent him up.  He did drop the car down.  He went a little crazy just curled up in a ball.  Liam likes to walk holding my hand. When there is tan bark on the sidewalk he has to bend and pick it up and move it. I took video of myself making the bed. I am not fancy. It doesn't look amazing. There are a million pillows. But it looks nicer. Yet I have only made the bed 38 times this entire year. This is actually a little different because the past week I stopped using my weighted blanket (That I had under the comforter) and brought back and afghan. I think the blanket was contributing to a lot of my pains. Liam and I went to Costco.  I gave Liam ice cream cake. I had to make room in the freezer and the cake container took up so much room. Liam liked it but didn't eat it all. I got Liam in the crib and I skipped ahead to do the stretching workout. My right hip and both shoulders are bothering me. Oh my tomorrow it will be hot.  Liam loves to play piano. Costco tacos for dinner.  Miles, Liam, and I played outside.  Our pepper plant is getting peppers. Liam climbs up and down on the bench. Liam did not want to go inside but it became bed time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment