Saturday, August 29, 2020

8/21/20 instastories

The island is never clean but it's not a disaster. I have been trying to keep up on it. Liam tried to steal Ella's cereal and spilled it everywhere. Miles and Dave do learning.  I took Liam outside for 5 minutes while the air quality wasn't awful. I packed away the pack n play. Liam likes Poly. I took Energize.  I moved the table from the other room.   Liam walked to Ella and then hugged her. Liam keeps trying to sit on the potty backwards. I did my workout. Ella's lunch but she didn't finish it all. I cleaned the island. Miles tried to be helpful but the garbage cans were too heavy. He helped make dinner. Liam watched Dave play video games. Liam loves to hug Miles. He does it so much Miles tries to hide from it. I went back downstairs after everyone was in bed to clean up the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment