Friday, August 14, 2020

#mbf Week 3

 Week 3 took a long time to complete because I sprained my ankle again in the middle of it.


Day 15

I went for a long run for me and then a little bit after did this workout.


Day 16

This was my first cardio workout with the BOD ropes since I did 2 full weeks before they showed up. I modified some jumping because of my ankle. The hop scotch one was so hard to jump and hop and even harder to mix in the BOD ropes.  I have so much trouble counting to 4 for each move. I wrote down tallies every 2 even though we are told to do it every 1. When I rewatched it, I realized I missed marking down an entire round. I went 3 instead of just going 2.  I got 8.25. Week 1 I got 7 and week 2 I got 7.25. The BOD ropes actually make it tougher. I sprained my ankle in there too. But just getting more familiar made it easier. 


Day 17

I did upper body since I wanted to do something but also couldn't do much with my ankle. 

 

 Day 18

After I got back from running I went and did the last workout from week 3 since I did them out of order.  I did a lot of planks instead of climbers and jacks. I was so tired from my run. Since I did them out of order, I was behind. A friend did her Day 18 and improved on her AMRAP by 1.25 so I wanted to improve on mine by that much. My first one was a little rocky because I forgot what I was supposed to be doing. I thought for sure I wouldn't make it so I pushed more to try to do it.  I had 8.75 last time.  I just needed to hit 10 and I got 10.25 (really maybe 10.35 since part of the next thing too). 


Day 19

The warmup has helped my shoulder mobility a lot. I don't usually record but did here.  The workout felt so quick.  I modified some balancing ones. My sprained ankle is not good enough yet. 


Day 20

I switched up where I worked out. I forgot to take preworkout. I had to modify starting 2/3 because of my ankle. Liam sure got in my way.


 

Day 21

I was so sick of falling behind because of my sprained ankle that I skipped to day 21 to do the stretch.

Since I did them out of order here's the order and days I did them. 
7/26 - Day 15 (then later that day I sprained my ankle)
7/30 - Day 21
8/2 - Day 17
8/5 - Day 20
8/6 - Day 19
8/7 - Day 16
8/9 - Day 18

No comments:

Post a Comment