Friday, August 14, 2020

8/5/20 instastories


We did our virtual fun run in the morning. Well Ella only did it with Liam and his shorter distance. She'd do her real length another day.   I did some push-ups.  Liam played in the living room. I decided to workout in the living room too. I carried some weight in. I enjoyed being able to be further from the camera. But also I was hitting my feet on plank jacks. I kept moving because Liam kept getting in my way. I documented via my tracker sheets. I love broccoli and mac and cheese. It was so much food I couldn't finish it.  Liam played in the water table and played outside.   Liam climbed over to hug Miles. Miles was done and Liam tried to go in for more.  At bed time the kids kept jumping on the bed instead of calming down for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment