Sunday, August 16, 2020

7/26/20 instastories


Liam and Miles were on me so early in the morning. I think I was reading. Dave left the candy out and Liam got into some. Liam thinks that banging on the back door and screaming will get him to go outside.   I went for a run with Liam.  I aimed for 4.5 miles  and an hour. I thought there was no way I'd make my goal. I did.  Dave and Liam match again.  Miles climbed in the pack and play to play.   I did my workout video! I probably shouldn't have done that after my first longish run. I'm just getting back strength from having to rest so long with the sprained ankle.  I made stuffed pepper soup. I pushed Liam in the swing. He loves the swing.  Now I have soup to freeze!  We didn't even have it for dinner. I forget but I was out doing something so brought home dinner so I had more soup for me. 


Not shown:  Miles went to spin on the floor and I was walking and didn't see him. I tripped over his legs. I was holding Liam and almost fell down the stairs. I saved myself from falling down the stairs but was very wobbly and shaky on my still recovering ankle and I sprained it again. Oh it hurt bad.  (I sprained my ankle the first time on May 28 and had a doctor appointment a week later. I had to wear my splint for 6 weeks and slowly weaned myself off of it and then here I am again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment