Thursday, August 20, 2020

8/18/20 instastories


There's a good caption from an instagram post that I shared. Here's the link to it.

Liam slept all night. I wore my new workout capris. I bought the same brand as shorts I recently got. They are great. I bought 2 other pairs that were in the $16 range versus $21 and these are clearly better.  (I'm wearing a large.)  I actually took a video of when the house is at it's cleaner state versus the super super disaster I usually show.  I took my energize and tried to do a workout while Dave had Liam and Miles on a walk. I really loved my new pants. I got interrupted many times. I also didn't get the workout done before Liam got back. He was back so long that he was mad. I used him as a weight.  Dave and Miles are learning to read.  Dave is starting to drink shakeology for breakfast.  Liam and I tried to hang out outside but it didn't last long before Ella needed help.  I set Ella up with a 2nd computer so that she can watch the zoom with screen share and do it at the same time. A 6 year old is too young to be able to memorize lots of steps and then go figure it out after. I'm also too old for that so then it's hard to help. I had to stay close to Ella and I got Liam to nap in the crib so I did a 2nd workout.  Liam woke up just after I was done.

Liam face planted.  10 minutes later, Miles face planted. Liam and Miles watched Dave play video games. 

I made a comparison video of using the BOD ropes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment