Tuesday, August 4, 2020

8/3/20 instastories



Liam took his first unassisted steps without being prompted to hug Miles! I tried to recreate it on camera but it didn't go so well. Liam was too distracted by the camera.   Miles didn't want to share oyster crackers with liam and Liam was very distraught.  I took some video of the mess before I cleaned. I meant to record time lapse of cleaning but then didn't. It did get clean by the end and of course I didn't take a video.  I took pre-workout to get through cleaning. It helped. I turn around and Liam had unrolled the entire roll of TP. Miles learned how to turn on the electric tooth brushes. He loves to brush his teeth. Everyone enjoyed Liam's new train toy.  The wind blew the umbrella and table over outside! I'm always pushing Liam on the swing. Liam took some more unassisted steps on his own prompting. The not prompting is making me more impressed.  Miles helped cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment