Thursday, August 20, 2020

8/17/20 instastories

It was Ella's first day of virtual learning for 1st grade. She refused to pose with my first day of school sign.  I cleaned so much. I tried to time lapse record it all but I didn't quite record it all. It was so hard to do it and deal with Liam. And deal with helping Ella.  Dave and Miles started learning in the morning. Liam tried to interrupt them. Dave and Liam matched.  Ella has so much extra stuff at her desk. I finished up week 1 of mbf even though it was actually Day 4. Then I went to cleaning but Liam was giving me trouble. He would also mess up a different area when I was working in one. He also liked to mess up the camera.  

Dave took Ella out to get Chick-fil-A and eat it in the car. I wasn't invited. Neither was Liam. He took issue with that and headed to the door and tried to go outside. 

Liam is always trying to give Poly hugs. 

Liam and i snacked in bed because I was starving and so was he apparently.  Liam is big enough to ride the cars around himself.  

Liam walked!!!!!!

Liam likes to give Miles hugs.  Liam tried to climb the ladder to the bunk bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment