Thursday, August 27, 2020

8/20/20 instastories


A friend asked how many photos we had on our phones. She thought she had a lot. She got hundreds of responses and apparently she said I won because I had the most! Mine also only goes back to April 2018.  Liam helped unload the dishwasher. He handed me 1 plate at a time. I think he only did it in order to pull out the drawer and climb on it play.  I drank energize. I cleaned the island a little. Dave worked in Ella's office to offer help. I put Liam down briefly with his laptop so they could be buddies.  Liam tried to use the elliptical. He was good at first but then got stuck.  He seemed like he wanted to sleep but then he was unhappy so I went and got him. He loves yogurt smoothies. I finished Day 12 of my workouts. There were a lot of interruptions. Liam helped sort laundry by handing me 1 thing at a time. But then all of a sudden he got super upset.  
I cooked home chef for dinner.   Liam is always exploring and getting into everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment