Saturday, August 29, 2020

Amazon Favorites

Since I don't go to stores anymore I've been ordering some stuff from Amazon. Some things are great and some haven't been.  I figured I'd share some good things I've ordered.  I swear I spent 2 hours of research sometimes just to give up because reviews are so good and so bad on the same items. 

Medium Cereal Containers | Air Dry Clay | Large Cereal Containers

Insulated Water Bottle | Round Beads | Zipper Pouches

Blender Bottle | Athletic Shorts | Flower Crown Kit

Flowy Tanks | Visor (White and Pink) | Headphones

Notes: 

Lots of cereals get stuck in the medium containers and even some in the large. But The containers are great for snacks too. We will take off the entire lid and eat out of the container too.

We bought a few different clays which seem super similar but then this was the best deal of what we got.

I bought the water bottle because last summer someone I follow on instagram tested 22 water bottles and this one was the best. It is really good. It's better than the contigo insulated water bottles we got a few years ago. I bought 22 oz so it would fit in my running stroller cup holder. If I just wanted it for home, I'd have gotten bigger. 

I did hours of research and these were by far the best deal for beads. I bought them and a few other beads. These held up well and for the price and how the coordinate with each other and come with string they are by far the best deal. You can make many bracelets with all the supplies included for under $10! I bought these beads once and we used so many making bracelets for others that I ordered a second batch of these.  I initially paid 8.99 and that was still the best deal by far and then the second time I paid 7.99.

The zipper pouches are great for organizing paper or crafts. I used them for some games that didn't have a box and then everything is kept together. I also took some when we went swimming to put the wet suits in so everything didn't get soaked.

The shaker cup is nice and short so it fits in the top shelf of my dishwasher unlike the other shaker cups I already owned. 

I bought a few pairs of shorts with pockets. These ones don't ride up at all. They are so soft and comfortable. They are a good length. I own 3 pairs. I also bought the same brand in capri after I bought 2 pairs of other brands and did not like how I had to be tugging them up all the time. 

I got the flower crown kit for Ella and she was so happy to get creative and organize the flowers for how she wanted to create the crowns. We dropped off crowns on her friends door steps too. 

I bought the these flowy tanks when I was just pregnant (size small) and then recently I bought them again since I'm bigger now (size large). I like how they fit and wear them on rotation. I actually just ordered more. I already owned the pink, blue, purple combination but now I ordered the white, black, and gray combination

The sun gets annoying coming in above sunglasses so I bought the white visor. I loved it so much that I bought a pink one too. I like them better than a hat so that I can wear my hair in a bun or ponytail wherever I want it. 

I bought these headphones for the kids to try. They were such a hit. They don't squeeze Miles's head. They even fit me. I bought 2 more pairs. I have 2 in blue (since they were the cheapest) and one in pink.) 


More!!

I forgot to include my new tripod. It is sturdy and doesn't blow over like my old one. The remote dies quickly but also I don't even use it so it doesn't matter. My old tripod had a really good remote but I never use it. 

Also the best ponytail holders ever. I bought them about a year ago and the rest of this post is just stuff I bought recently. But these are so good I had set them up for the amazon delivery every 6 months but they are so good, that I won't ever need new ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment