Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday May 4

I'm a little behind here.
Tuesday wasn't anything good.


I had to be up early to get to the gym by 6:30 for body pump but I was up until 1:30 planning for my stampin' up class so I did not get much sleep.  I hit snooze so then I"m in a rush to get to Pump and forget my lunch.
I get to work and realize I forgot my bottle of water.


In Pump class I felt like I was going to pass out. I actually left to go get water from the water fountain.
After Pump I go to shower and realize I forgot my disposable razor.


After my shower I put on my Victoria's Secret thigh highs that I thought I loved and they had a running in the back.  The runner must have gotten there in my gym back at the end of Monday because when I took them off they didn't have them. When I packed my bag for Tuesday, I put the pantyhose in my slip so they didn't get a runner. Looks like I was too late.    So I had to go without pantyhose.  


All this went wrong and it wasn't even 8am.


Also on the way to work my eye was bothering me and I kept rubbing it. Like something was scratching it.  I rubbed it the entire drive to work, a lot during pump, and a lot during the work day.  My eye was visibly swollen early in the day.


I had roughly a normal work day. 


I got home ate and was watching some TV. I decided to get under the afghan during Fringe and take a shot nap. I set my alarm for 29 minutes.  Then when that went off I set it for 5. Then I just turned it off.  I ended up napping for 1.5 hours. Ooops.  I then had very little time to finish prepping for my stampin' up class. 
I ended up making 14 cards instead of 15 but it worked out since I didn't make as much money as I should have. 


I was up until 12:30.  I was exhausted.  I had to set my alarm for 5:30 again so I could get to work by 6:30 except Christina wanted to meet around 6 so I was trying to go for 6:15... way too early. 


*Addition to post: Also the skirt I wore today I thought was from Summer 2005 but it was from April 2006. I'm slipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment