Monday, May 3, 2010

Friday - quick update (April 30)

Friday I did my normal work. I actually leave "early" for me. But then I realized it was after 8:25 min of work.  I went to Costco and picked up my pictures.  I got 311 4x6 pictures printed and 2 8x10s.  I got 56 of those pictures printed for others. 36 of which were for my mom and she asked me to do it.  the rest I did on my own and am surprising the people with them. 2 people already got them.  The rest are at home because I forgot to bring them to work.

At night we watched The Wrestler and put my pictures in order and put them in albums to scrapbook later.
I didn't think the movie was great then when I watched the commentary on it, I liked it even more.

PS I love Costco photos but then I loved them even more when they were 9 cents instead of 13.  Too bad my coupon is missing so I can't get more. I realized there was a key event I missed printing and now i have half marathon pictures that I want to print. I have until May 9 to print them.  My mom said I can go into the store and just ask for the coupons but I'd like to have it in advance just in case they don't give me a coupon set.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that if you have any one coupon on that entire coupon book that you have all of them? I didn't know until I went and was trying to rip out the individual coupon, and the lady said not to worry about it, she just scanned one of them. The computer must keep track of which ones you've used. So if you have any of them from this month, then you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well except I used my mom's coupon... but it probably rang it in under my name. But I know most times we don't use the coupon and don't even know something is on sale and the cashier will scan her coupon at the register to give us the coupon. not sure if i ever tried to get 2 of the same deals in the same time period.

    ReplyDelete