Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tuesday, May 25

I stayed up late on Monday so I wasn't sure if I would run in the morning.  I even set my alarm and still wasn't sure.  I hit snooze a few times. I got up and sat in bed and still wasn't sure if I would run. The final decision was made because I put on my running socks Monday night to sleep in and then wear to run and I would hate to take them off to get dressed for work without exercising in them. I never have enough socks so that made my decision for me.  I didn't end up leaving the house to get to work until about 6:40. That is later than normal for a morning class at the gym but for running it's OK.

I ran the opposite way around the loop today because the pump and run goes the opposite way I've been going. It was much easier this way and also my time was a lot better.  I was in the crosswalk on my 2nd loop and reset my timer by mistake. Boy was I mad. I was ready to just quit.  I need my data.  I hurried and sent myself an email of what I remembered. I knew my total lap 1 time. I knew each split up to that point on loop 1 up to that point because I just compared and I knew I was 4 seconds behind.  I'm pretty confident in the overall times below but the splits that I guessed may be slightly off.
I had a normal work day at work. Then since I already ran I got to go home after work instead of going to the gym. Plus I had plans to run with 2 people the following day so I wanted to be well rested.

I ordered a Nike+ and a pouch for my shoes since I don't have Nike shoes.

I picked up DiBella's cheesesteak for Dave for dinner and got cookies for me. I can't handle their hoagies anymore. I am so sick of them. I ate 7 cookies during my drive home so I was no longer really that hungry. I had PB&J for dinner when I got home. The bread was so good.  I had 2 sandwiches.

We watched Lost but I was so tired that I slept through an hour of the finale. Then Dave deleted it. It annoys me when he does that. He knows Lost is OVER so he can just ignore it and leave it there for me.

I realized I forgot my daily picture after I already had on my yoga pants. I took a picture that just showed my upper body to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment