Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The start of May

Saturday was a busy day.   I slept until 10am since I was up until 2am watching TV.
I went to Second Sole to get one of those belts to put your phone/keys in while you run. I had gone Friday but they didn't have any at the store because they were all down at the Expo for the half.

Then it was off to lunch at Rivertown with my parents.
Then off to BPMI for a bring your family to work day type thing.

Then after it was back to Second Sole since the guy didn't start his work day by the time I was there earlier even though he told me he would be.   I got it. Yay.

Then we went to DQ and headed home.

I got back and was going to start my stampin' up class but Dave said I should set up my room.  I spent a few hours setting it up. I got the computers set up, but I didn't set up much else.

I had to use moving men in order to move the printer a few feet.


Set up a little more.

Random picture of my workout room.
I was busy getting ready for the race and didn't cook pasta for dinner until 8:30 pm.

I ended up staying up until 11:30 or so doing all kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment